Besson Orthodontics Coronavirus update
During these difficult times, please be assured we have plans in place to take care of our patients. At the current time we have transitioned into an essential/emergency only office visit policy.
What does this mean for our many patients undergoing Orthodontic treatment.
1) If you or your child are currently in braces and are not wearing elastics, and are not having any type of problem, we ask that you reschedule your next appointment for 4-6 weeks from now.
2) If you or your child are currently in braces and are wearing elastics, we ask that the wearing of elastics be discontinued, and we ask that you reschedule your next appointment for 4-6 weeks from now.
3) If your child is currently wearing an expander, and it is being turned, if possible, they are to come into the office for their next appointment. If you are concerned about coming to the office, or unable to bring your child in for the appointment, we ask that you stop turning the expander, and we ask that you reschedule the next appointment for 4-6 weeks from now.
4) If you or your child are currently in braces and are having a problem, please call the office and we will figure out a solution.
5) If you are currently undergoing Invisalign treatment, we ask that you reschedule your next appointment for 4-6 weeks from now. If you need more sets of aligners, you can call the office and we can bring bring some out to you in our parking lot.
Currently, we are staffed and opened varied times Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday to care for our essential/emergency patients. If in the event we need to close our office in order to self quarantine, we are part of a multiple office cover group for just such emergencies, and instructions will follow. We understand these can be difficult financial times. If you would like to defer your payment for a few months, please just let us know.